ENTERPRISE DATA PROTECTION WITH RANSOMWARE PROTECTOR V1
RPV1 is a non-signature-based system and protects Windows desktops from file-based ransomware. RPV1 is a Drive based ransomware run only with admin privilege.
How Ransomware Protector V1 Works:
- Works on Windows desktops by monitoring the file system
- Initiates a warning to user when any program starts working on files (rename/write, delete) – users are provided with option to mark as known process
- On deployment, the file name, process name and port name of services are customized, RPVI is trained with at least 10 machines and a whitelist process is made. A pre trained Ransomware Protector is thus deployed on network, so users do not get confused when to press yes/no
- If a process tries to delete or rewrite more than 5 files in 45 seconds, a notice message-box is displayed. In the event of a delayed user response to press Yes (for ransomware), the program automatically understands that the process is ransomware
- When ransomware starts, RPV1 starts taking backup of each file encrypted by ransomware, terminates ransomware in memory, and restores the files from backup
- RPv1 ensures that any Ransomware bypassing the Antivirus/not detected by Antivirus is “caught”
RPVI Uses Microsoft Policy and restricts folders from which executable can run. Accidentally executable programs will not run from any folder and block executable extensions running from unauthorized locations.
CLOUD SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
- Standardizing the security postures for business applications across the organization
- Security Incident and Event management on cloud
- Real-time and Proactive alerting and remediation of issues
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance controls across cloud infrastructure
- Seamless application and monitoring of security policies
- Adhering to the industry regulations
- Flexibility in selection of various security services and components
With Amvion T-Ops managed cloud security and compliance services we enable security and compliance at infra,
network, operating system, application and data level without need to modify the current or planned deployment
models and frameworks. We continuously monitor the cloud infrastructure for drift in security and compliance
controls and also alerts and/or remediates as required.
With out of the box base templates for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, NIST and other industry standards
we ensure that organizations are up and running quickly.
Ours is a 4-phase approach:
We ensure Proactive security through every stage
- Operating system scans
- Vulnerability scans
- Dependency checks
- Web server testing
- Static Analysis
- Dynamic analysis
- Cross-functional collaboration and buy-into confirm security considerations are integrated into the entire product development lifecycle.
- Inventory privileged accounts and access
- Integration into existing developmnent tools
- Visibility into the pipeline
- File integrity monitoring
- Firewall configuration monitoring
- Vulnerability scanning
- Log monitoring